Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches New Design Team


Let's Scrap Sketches DT March 2015 to Aug 2015


The past few weeks have been pretty crazy for me but with all that going on I have some good news.

I am so excited to have my design team time extended over at Let's Scrap Sketches.

Be sure to check us out on the 1st and 15th of every month for some fabulous sketches to play with and awesome prizes up for grabs!!!

Speaking of the 1st of the month... here is the fabulous sketch for you to play along and a chance at a fabulous prize from Unity Stamp Co



and here is my take on the sketch...  I used these pictures from our trip to Bellingrath Gardens and I love how this sketch lets you use lots of pictures too!!  I even broke out my Silhouette for the flowers, butterflies and title, which I really love that font too!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us this month!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there Savanna, it's lovely to "meet" you!
    Congrats on being chosen for the Let's Scrap Design Team, I am really looking forward to working with you!
    Your layout is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, those flowers are STUNNING!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Savannah.. it has a totally tropical feel to it!! And I love that font too!!! I'm so excited to have you on the Design Team again this term... I'm ready to be inspired by your work girlie!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Savannah.. it has a totally tropical feel to it!! And I love that font too!!! I'm so excited to have you on the Design Team again this term... I'm ready to be inspired by your work girlie!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout! Your papers and embellishment perfectly complement the flower pictures, Question: is the font you used a true type font or something you purchased from the Silhouette store? Either way, what is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and photos! The colors are perfect and I love the flowers you chose to diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful stunning photos and they worked perfectly with the sketch. A lovely page.

    ReplyDelete